As a result of the extensive product range and the excellent know-how, ERIKS plays a leading roll with valves, actuation, instrumentation and its applications, in Europe, North- and South-America and South-East Asia.
ERIKS and the ERIKS companies Econosto, Noton, Newdell, Diamond Gear Company, Valtor Offshore, Rawson, AMG Pesch, Dansk Ventil Center, Mowta, C&C, Industrial Controls, Quantum Supply and Valves Enterprise offer a complete range of valves, valve automation, actuators,
actuation, controls, instrumentation, control valves, steam traps & systems, filtration systems and strainers.
- ABK (special valves, bottom outlet- and sampling ball valves)
- AMG (fluid power quarter turn actuators for valves)
- C&C (valves and hammer unions)
- Diamond Gear (Industrial Worm Gears, Bevel Gears and declutchable Worm Gears)
- DVC (valves, instrumentation and actuation)
- ECON® (valves, valve automation, actuators, controls, instrumentation, steam systems and steam traps)
- SMITH (forged steel gate, globe and check valves)
- VE (dual expanding plug valves)
The products meet all international standards and regulations such as The Pressure Equipment Directive PED/2014/EU, the ATEX 95 directive 2014/34/EU, the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, the REACH directive EC 1907/2006 and the RoHS Directive EC 2911/65/EU.
Valve actuators with its accessories like limit switches, pilot valves, valve positioners etc. take an ever increasing place in process and operating systems. Pneumatic or electric operated valve actuators for all type of valves complete the valve scope.
ERIKS offers analog as well as digital field bus controls from leading manufacturers. In our well-equipped workshops these components are assembled, tested and adjusted in accordance with the prevailing requirements.