As a result of the extensive product range and the excellent knowledge of valves and its applications, ERIKS plays a leading roll with valves in Europe, North- and South-America, the Middle-East and South-East Asia.
ERIKS and the ERIKS companies Econosto, Noton, Newdell, Diamond Gear Company, Valtor Offshore, Rawson, AMG PESCH, Dansk Ventil Center, Mowta, Industrial Controls, Quantum Supply and Valves Enterprise offer a complete range of valves, instrumentation and pneumatic actuators and accessories for valves from these own brands:
- SMITH (forged steel valves)
- AMG (pneumatic quarter turn actuators for valves)
- ABK (special valves, bottom outlet- and sampling ball valves)
- Diamond Gear (Industrial Worm Gears, Bevel Gears and Declutchable Worm Gears)
- ECON® (valves and instrumentation)
- DVC (valves and instrumentation)
- ICON (pressure gauges and thermometers, pressure and temperature switches)
- VE (double block and bleed valves)
Next to these own brands , ERIKS offers many other products from well-known manufacturers. Most products can be delivered directly from stock and are approved by well-known multinationals from different industries. Market developments are followed continuously in order to offer the customer the best and most innovative solution.
The products meet all international standards and regulations such as The Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC, the ATEX 95 directive 94/9/EC, the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, the REACH directive EC1907/2006 and the RoHS Directive EC 2002/95.
Valve actuators with its accessories like limit switches, pilot valves, valve positioners etc. take an ever increasing place in process and operating systems. Pneumatic or electric operated valve actuators for all type of valves complete the valve scope.
ERIKS offers analog as well as digital field bus controls from leading manufacturers. In our well-equipped workshops these components are assembled, tested and adjusted in accordance with the prevailing requirements.